Thursday, January 8, 2009

What is it about the young?

Hmmm....the attraction to the young, and when I say young, I mean 18 and up. I may be Gay, but not a perv. So what is it? To me it is interesting. What is it about the young that we are so attracted to? Yep, the young are perceived as beautiful and full of life. You see it over and over at the bar, lonely older guys lusting after something that will, most of the time, have nothing to do with them. As an older guy, I know that I have made an ass of myself several times. I have some advice for both sides, if you want to listen, good, if not, well stop reading. If you’re older, and you lust after the young, get ready to have your heart broken over and over again. If you’re young, be flattered that men are looking at you, it won’t last very long, and don’t be rude! Sometimes, it is good to talk to someone that has been around the block a few times. You may think you know it all, but frankly you don’t know crap. It takes age to realize that it’s all shit. Then again, sometimes we just don’t grow up.

Some thoughts,

Mike

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I googled the words Obnoxious Artist after dealing with more than a few this year:) I read your comments on the Young - couldn't agree more. Thanks for cheering me up. Lori