Thursday, December 4, 2008

Equal Rights?

I have been reading the biography of John Adams. It struck me, when they wrote the Declaration of Independence, and also the Constitution, not once did it say: All men are created equal except for the Gays, interesting. It took the African Americans almost one hundred years to get their rights. I ask them, please let us have ours. We have been at it for about 40 years. I am going to tell you now, it’s not we can, it’s we will! Not one church has any moral ground to stand on for them to have the right to discriminate against Gay people. What hypocrites!! How dare they judge me and my people. The atrocities of the all religions are beyond the scope of imagination. Not one has the moral high ground. Get out of politics, we are supposed to have separation of church and state in this country. It’s time we lived up to that.

Mike

No comments: